Create – and read! – a list of books that you’ve always heard others rave about, and thought you should read yourself… but always put off reading “until later”.
• You can choose books that you’ve recently heard of IF a bunch of people are raving about how good they are and how everyone should read them.
• Your list has to have at least 3 books on it. Of course, you can make it much longer than just 3 books. But, you could also just read 3. That’s up to you.
• Yes, your list of books can overlap with other challenges.
• There are no limitations on genre… books can be fiction, nonfiction, religious, secular, etc.
• Audiobooks and E-books are allowed.
• This is a PERPETUAL challenge, meaning it is ongoing ~ there is no time limit.
**** PLEASE SEE THE MAIN BLOG FOR MORE DETAILS! ****